Families Supported


Children in Need


Funds Collected in 2022

Help expand access to quality education

Despite the guarantee of public education being part of Haiti’s National Constitution, about 80% of the country’s schools are private, leaving families to pay for private school tuition. As one of the poorest countries in the world, tuition is something many Haitian families cannot afford. As a result, only a small percentage of children can attend school; one of the lowest rates in the world.

We believe that every child deserves access to quality education and that money should never be a barrier to a better future. We invite you to join our labor of love and see how you can help support our organization.

Our vision is one of transformation

We are committed to identifying and addressing critical issues related to the education of all Haitian children

Our goal is to engage in continuous learning in a rapidly advancing world and using technology to broaden and support learning opportunities.

How the Funds Are Allocated

97% of all donations go directly to educating students. The other 3% goes to foundation administration costs.


School Uniforms

School Supplies



Adiminstration Costs